Magic Pan Ice Cream Maker(FREE SHIPPING)
Get your Christmas deal in lowest price this year
For anyone who loves frozen treats, the Magic Pan is a revolutionary kitchen tool bringing you ice cream instantly.
Have fun making homemade ice cream, frozen yogurt, sorbets, margaritas and more with the Magic Pan Instant Ice Cream Maker. Sweeten any meal with ice cream or sandwich between fresh baked cookies.
👍You can also use it when you have barbecue, make ordinary ice cream, or beer ice cream in parties. That is so amazing!👍🍧
This manual ice cream maker is easy and quick to use. After using included recipes to fix ice cream mixture, pour onto frozen Magic Pan surface. Mixture will begin to freeze instantly. Scoop and turn with the included scoop and spade tools until ice cream forms.
This homemade ice cream maker is fun to use and the results are delicious! The kids will love helping you in the kitchen when using the Magic Pan. Hand wash recommended. Choose smart, easy-to-use kitchen utensils that are built on tasteful design, new technologies, and the trusted reputation.
- STAY HEALTHY and still enjoy frozen delicious treats that fit into your eating plan using the easy and fun Ice Cream Time
- CONTROL THE INGREDIENTS and portions easily
- MONEY-SAVER. you can still enjoy your favorite frozen treat without paying for expensive specialty brands
- AVOID FOOD ADDITIVES and other unwanted ingredients from store-bought or local shops
- NO ELECTRICITY NEEDED. Because there are no cables and plugs to worry about it's easy to serve great ice cream anywhere!
Frequently asked questions (Click here for more FAQs)
Question: How long and how much work does it take?
Answer: I am 65 and I found it to be easy. Once it has been in the freezer for a day or more, you take it out and pour your ice cream mixture into it until it's about 3/8 inch deep. It begins to freeze immediately, and after a minute or so you begin to stir/turn it with the supplied tools until it is the consistency you like (soft serve of hard). So it takes less than five minutes for a batch... We usually go ahead and make a second batch and eat it or freeze it for later. I rinse the pan while it's still cold, dry it and return it to the freezer, that way in the summer you can have ice cream every day if you want! I love mine!
By Nev on December 6, 2018
Question:Can you make dairy free ice cream ?? Can I use coconut milk ??
Answer: Yes!! Actually it's the only milk I use and they turn out perfect.
By Nicovic on January 4, 2019
Question: Will this make more than one cup of ice cream at a time?
Answer: I do about a cup and a half at a time. You can pour another batch in while enjoying the first batch or keep putting the finished ice cream in the freezer until you have what you want (within reason of course), I did three batches once and other than each batch taking a little more time, I got four and a half cups.
By Nev on April 6, 2019
Question: How many batches can I make with this before having to refreeze?
Answer: I've only tried two. If you use the recipe that comes with the unit, it makes servings for at least 6 medium dishes. I have not tried another batch. I just stick it in the freezer and can use it again in 6 hours.
By Joan on November 2, 2018
Question: What is the material of the pan interior? Is it teflon? Judging from the two plastic spatula-type of scrapers included, it seems scratch-prone...Thx
Answer: I am not sure what it is but mine hasn't scratched in a whole year, and the tools are thick and higher quality than most plastic tools, anyway we love ours because we can make natural healthier ice cream without a bunch of additives.
By Nev on March 30, 2018
Question: How long does it have to stay in the freezer before you can reuse it again?
Answer: You can use it 2 or 3 times while it is still frozen, then at least overnight in the freezer before the next batch. I love mine and use it almost every day.
By Janet Ann Jenson on November 24, 2017
Question: Is the pan done being frozen when I shake the pan and there is no water-moving sound? Or will the liquid never fully freeze?
Answer: The pan should be completely frozen with no liquid moving around to make the ice cream. If the liquid does not fully freeze in the pan, you may need to lower the temperature in you freezer to make sure it is cold enough to completely freeze the pan.
- We ship to worldwide
- Standard shipping typically takes 7-12business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.